Bureau of Professional Licensing
Commercial Occupation Licensing Application (iCOLA)
NOTICE: Certain versions of your Internet browser may not be compatible with the payments page. If you should experience a problem making your payment, please log back in using a different Internet browser.
If you are a qualifying veteran wishing to have your fees waived for your new application for licensure, please submit a paper application by mail. You may request an application be sent to you by email at BPLHelp@michigan.gov or by calling our office at (517) 241-0199.

In addition to the application and other required documentation, you will be required to submit form DD214, DD215, or any other form acceptable to the Department to demonstrate that you were separated from service with an honorable character of service or under honorable conditions (general) character of service.
What would you like to do?
NOTE: Please disable all popup blockers prior to logging into this website.
Also enable javascript prior to logging into this website.

You have disabled Javascript. Please enable it if you want to continue..